!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New blog design =)......

Due to the previous comment.... about the font...I've decided to change a new blog design to suit the current font face and size.....

the current design topic is "Compare and contrast".....where the left side(grid design) is compare to the right side(plain design).......the contrast between dark and light colors........

Well looking forward to your comments =D....... pls help comment on the design.... thanks......

Sign,
Odjn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 20, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger