!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Monday, January 7, 2008

I am back......

LOL hi all.... long time no blog... a month already.... had a great time yesterday singing k.... long time didnt sing until so high liao... hahahaha..... think eat too uch heaty stuffs lately..... finally today i have gotten my soar eye... crap.... stayed at home whole day jus sleeping....... and tml is my ns check up liao.... didnt spent much time preparing for it... XD too lazy to prepare.... well but I'm happy that... I got two days off from school jus because a soar eye and a check up.. XD glad... dont need go school do nothing...... sorry no pics taken lately so well no pics to display... hahaha... kk write until here... gotta go play games with "GC" .... well guys u know wat i mean... XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger