!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The storm ends!!! but ........

Finally after one and a half day of discussion..... me and my team mate finally discover one very big and serious issue.....asp can be program using visual basic and c#!!! I learn to program asp in visual basic while they learn it using c#..... as i am leaving the company earlier (in a week = 7 working days) of course is I have to learn c#..... but after discussion...its impossible for me to learn a new language, program it, do documentation and hand it up.......... at least a few days or week is needed to learn it....... well my team mate agreed with me too.... so in the end my team mate told the supervisor...... the supervisor said he will grade me according to how much I have finish or I can return to do mail...... so as not to risk it, I decided to return to do emails...... but as for the grade..... I dont think it will be that great also.... haiz.... -_-..............

7 working days.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger