!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

After lecture..... lol

Last friday after all the lesson, me,allan and peter startedc to think of going for k. We ask around who want to go but in the end it seems that onli we 3 are interested. Peter wanted to go on other days but after me and allan thought through, it seems that we dont have other days for us to go so in the end we three went to party world at Bishan to sing...... below a pic where me and peter acting "split personality" me is the evil side and peter is the "guai gia" side.... lol actually quite childish... XD cos too bored nothing to do......


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Yesterday finally go cut my hair cos receive a call from school say i am going to go for an interview soon. Hahahha. Going to miss my "come tao come bin" hairstyle.....
or nicer name is " Wind blown" hairstyle.... hahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger