!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Monday, June 25, 2007

4 hrs of k?!!!!!

LOL jus went with my dad to partyworld at yishun safra to sing for 4 hrs of k....... lol 2 person sing 4 hrs(KIDS PLEASE DONT TRY THIS AT ANY PLACE THAT CAN SING K).... its tiring..... but have fun singing....... first time tried singing until so tired..... plus alot of the songs my dad choose(Hokkien songs)the partyworld dosent have and jus skip straight to my song after that....... it make me sing for continuously for 4 songs for a few times...... sing until out of breath........lol but good way to release stress i can say that...... tml database test liao...... hope everything went well....... well once again i gonna say this....... got go sing k call me ok? hahahhaahahha...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger