!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Busy week.........

hahahhaha five days no post liao..... too busy with projects..... getting out of breath liao..... even ton at chalet do project while most of my friends are sleeping.... hahahhaha but effort has paid off.... I've finish my php project !!! Though the design is..... well u can imagine..... hahhahaha..... but nvm at least the things works.... happy..... xing yi still working on ict projects...... shurn doing the itsm project on his own now..... I've gotta finish the report fast and help him with it....... still got edmund's project to do..... which is half done.... but dun know can work not..... haiz..... tue got test again.... arggggggg give me a break!!! Crazy 3rd year.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger