!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My thoughts.... true friend....

Many would wonder what am I thinking when I am "stoning" or in other words staring into blank spaces.... so I am going to share my thoughts rite here in this blog post... about recent activities....

The following paragraphs may irritate some people or even make them angry so to prevent this from happening.... if you think you are one of the person mention.... jus close this window and forget about this post.... anyway this is only what I thought so everyone.... forget about this post after reading it.....

Firstly, I think that regarding to being friends with each other, it does not only consider the "1 for all" factor but also the "all for 1 factor" so when I saw someone feeling helpless and lost... I cant jus leave him alone while enjoying myself with the rest even if its someone birthday... sorry for my selfishness and sorry to all those if I spoilt your mood especially the birthday boy but I think this is what I should do.... at least wait till the person to calm down or so....

Secondly, if you are being a true friend, you would not care about how much effort each person has put in. Keep bring up things like how much effort you have put in more than us only will make u look like a childish ediot and irritates people.... like children comparing how rich their parents is. How much effort each person has put in will be known true time.... and its not said by u but acknowledge by others..... also stop comparing how much you have change to compromise while others didnt have.... it kinda irritates people too.... as you didnt really consider other people feeling and jus black face in the middle of the road and all of us have to tahan your black face while we are not in the loop.....

Thirdly, well I had no say in this since I am also the late comer... but for other people who always waited for u for half or one hour in the past.... arent you in the wrong that got angry over waiting for jus this time and jus fly aeroplane like that... and if you really wanna apologise... please dont put "I know both party is at fault".... this only pisses people off.... and cant u jus call us when you reach since not everyone know who is coming for the event so even we are late.... we cant really msg all the person that was coming....

Sorry if the above paragraphs has irritate you or make you angry but that is what that has been inside me for quite sometime...well like I said.... forget this post after reading this.... I do not wish to argue with the people next time we hang out.... I do not have so much breath to argue over this stuff since all I wanted to hang out with you guys is to enjoy the moment all of us can be together.....k thats all I have to say...


ps: please do not tag or comment non-peaceful comments in this blog regarding to this blog post or the issue stated as I do not wish for my blog to become a war zone... also do not msg me or call me regardng this blogpost or the issue stated as firstly I cant msg back, secondly I wont wan to call back and argue over such stuffs... thirdly, I dont wan my phone bill to become expensive....

All non-peaceful tags regarding to this blogpost or issues will be deleted. All msg or phone call regarding to this blogpost or issues shall be ignored/deleted as well.

Also pls dont comment or do whatever stuffs regaring to this blog post or issues in websites like facebook, friendster, etc.... thanks.... oh ya and msn messenger too


Odjn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger