!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Friday, December 12, 2008

1st set of clothes for CNY bought!!!

Well spent alot yesterday and finally manage to get my first set of clothes and shoes for the coming cny. Actually I only decided to get myself the shoes first but in end went on a shoping spree and ended up spending $300+ for the whole set of shirt. Also met Travius on the way to cine...lol sorry if I didnt notice cos I sometime really didnt hear people calling me.... hahaha.... went to a few places today.... cine, far east, heeren.....

At heeren, manage to purchase a pair of shoes and a t-shirt around $170+ at Limited Edt VAULT... got shock in the first place(both peter and me)cos the shoe itself cost around $160+ and the t-shirt cost around $59 but after discount because two items was bought, the price was shockingly cheap....

Next for Far East, manage to get myself a jeans for around $80+ near to $90 at Revoltage.......

Next we went back to Cine to get a singlet and a shirt for around $100+.....again at Revoltage.....lol

Note: Above are just estimated cost as I have lost my receipt...XD

Hahaha shopping mood can just come suddenly and I agree that shopping is fun.... but now I had burn a hole in my wallet XD.......... Well at least its worth it as cny comes only once a year.... and I am satisfied with what I have bought.... LOL need to plan for my second set of clothes..... cheaper one perhaps XD.....

WooHoo receive a msg from chee suan that this sun dont need to do duty..... but is this a good thing or a bad thing? If next sat need do duty then I will have to miss the Echo Music Concert and cannot go there support Alex...... hope this week is the end of the weekend duty..... no more changing of duty please..... I am abit tired of it...... change duty for around 3-4 times liao..... break record aready.....

Odjn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger