!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Saturday, May 19, 2007

An unlucky semester!!!

I've been forgetting to bring my handphone to school continuous 3 weeks for the last 3 weeks aready..... and it all happen on thursday............ could that be so coincidence?....... This week thursday i've been reminding myself not to forgot to bring my handphone again..... in the end I really remembered to bring..... hahahha thought the unluckyness really go off liao but who knows when i reach school i found out i was suppose to bring my laptop but in the end I forgot to bring............ wth....... well thats not all...... my handphone auto reset itself and shut itself off....... thought the unluckyness will only happen on a thursday but i was wrong......

On friday moring, i woke up because i had a feeling that why is it so bright aready while my handphone still didnt ring..... well when i look at my clock in the living room its was 11.30 am!!!
When i was going to reach school by 12.00pm..... well what happen was i set the alarm to 10.00 am on thursday night but i forgot my handphone was not set back to the exact time when it reset itself that day on thursday.... haiz..... not only did the alarm didnt ring but also the place where i put my coins in my wallet, the zip has spoilt.......arggggggggggggg........... anymore suay stuff? yes there are....... when i reach the mrt station i jus has a feeling somemore unlucky stuff will happen to me.... i raise my head and saw the mrt train track..... i thought in my mind.... dun tell me the train will come jus right now and I have to miss and wait for another train..... well then i thought again...."Wont lah, not so suay one"...... jus then the i heard the sound......... its the train that jus went into the station........ argggggggggggg......... not again.................... haiz too many suay stuff......... too tired to continue...............shall stop here..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger