!*~Odjn's Dimension~*!

Let fate decides........

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Busy weekends.....=(

Sianz weekends have to stay at home do report and ppt for two presentations....... arggggg.....the more i wanted to do the more i feel like playing games, going out with friends and go kbox!!! Still have to wear formal next week in such a hot weather.... save me...... but lucky friday still have fun going out with friends to celebrate my friend, xing jian birthday... we go play lan, eat steamboat.... well that is considered normal but the crazy one is still at the back..... we sing while walking on the road.... take some funny pics and even play the game "Give me tempo" in the MRT train !!! Hahaha a crazy day but at least i've played enough to make me concentrate on my work now......hahhaha.... back to work......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

         Messenger